Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Last Minute Meals

I am usually a planner.  I make lists and checklists. I maintain four (yikes!) calendars to keep track of what needs to be done and when.  Grocery lists, house cleaning lists, and to-do lists clutter my desk.  And yet, I have a very hard time planning meals. I have a hard time deciding to prepare a meal if I'm not feeling hungry at that very moment.  Which makes it hard when many meals can take upwards of an hour to prepare!

Luckily for my family, I sometimes stumble across delicious recipes on the internet that actually inspire me to do a little bit of planning and whip up a delicious and interesting meal. Tonight, I made these for dinner, and they were very tasty.

Where do you look for recipes?  Are you good at planning meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment